- Lodge Membership is open to persons of 21 years of age or older.
- Lodge Membership is open to persons of any race, religion, or gender.
- Lodge Membership will be granted upon approval of management.
- 24 hour access to the Lodge Lounge
- Humidified locker
- 20% off cigars and accessories at Old Oak Tobacco Outpost
- Use of the TVs and Cable, and Wifi
- 2 free guest passes per month included
- Weekly shop tab
- Members-Only events
Fees, Guests, Code of Conduct
- Monthly dues are $75 USD per person.
- Must maintain Lodge Membership for a minimum of three months (No exceptions)
- Dues will be collected on the first of each month. A current credit card must be kept on file for dues and purchases.
- Guests are allowed only when accompanied by a club member. Members will receive two free guest passes per month. After that, guest fees are $10 USD per guest, per day.
- No illegal activity will be permitted on Lodge premises. Those engaging in illegal activities will have their membership terminated with no refunds.
- Members may cancel their membership at any time, but they must give a 30-day notice in writing to a staff member of Old Oak Tobacco Outpost. Failure to do so will result in another month of membership. If cancellation is made before the member’s initial 3 months have expired, membership will be due for the remainder of the 3 months term.
- Membership may be terminated at the discretion of Old Oak Tobacco Outpost.
- Guest and club drink fees are on the honor system. Members must log these purchases on the Lodge Shop App.
- Your guest is your responsibility. Any damages, theft, or misconduct carried out by themselves or their guest(s) may result in your membership being terminated. No refunds will be issued in the event of termination of membership.
- Please take pride and ownership of your club. Properly dispose of trash, cigar butts, and ashes. Please wipe up any spills and liquids.
- If you are the last one out, please turn off all lights, TVs, and the exhaust fan.
- Before and upon leaving the Lodge, please ensure the door of the Lodge is properly locked and closed.
Other Terms & Conditions
- All lockers, furniture, fixtures, decor, etc. are the property of Old Oak Tobacco Outpost.
- Lodge Memberships are priced at: $75 per month. Memberships may be paid in full ($360) at the time of renewal. Payment for all terms are due and charged in advance using the credit card on file.
- Management reserves the right to inspect locker units at any time.
- Old Oak Tobacco Outpost bears no responsibility for locker contents other than to maintain humidity and temperature.
- Food should not be kept in the lockers. Items other than cigars must be approved by Management and approval shall not be unreasonably withheld. Old Oak Tobacco Outpost may remove any unapproved items with or without notice at any time.
- Members are expected and required to clear contents of their lockers at the end of the membership term (expiration date).
- Proper care of the locker is the Member’s responsibility. Defacing or damaging the locker by stickers, paint, marker, scratching, striking, or any other method are grounds for withdrawing the Lodge privilege and the Member may be charged the cost of any repairs or damage to the property.
- Damage to lockers or problems with locks should be promptly reported to Management.
- Memberships/Lockers may not be sublet.
- The Member acknowledges that he/she has been advised that the storage of any items in the lockers is solely at his/her own risk. The Member hereby expressly assumes full responsibility for any and all damages to any items, or the loss of any item stored in the assigned locker. In the event of damage, the Member agrees, covenants and holds that Old Oak Tobacco Outpost is not responsible and immune from any claims arising from said damage or loss. The Member also agrees to reimburse Old Oak Tobacco Outpost and its employees for any and all legal fees and costs incurred by Old Oak Tobacco Outpost in defending any action relating to the stored items or abuse of the privileges that accompany Membership.
- Not adhering to any of these terms may result in withdrawal of Membership privileges or other actions Old Oak Tobacco Outpost deems appropriate. Refunds will not be issued if the contract becomes void due to privileges being revoked.